Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Goodbye low interest rates !

So as we all expected good ole Alan Greenspan with his 80 yr old buddies from the central bank decided to raise the interest rate by a quarter point while smoking a Cohiba Pyramid and feasting on Beluga Caviar and a 1787 bottle of Chateau d'Yquem. Kinda wish I had millions stashed away in my money market accounts like Grandpa Greenspan :).... but since I am like the majority of Americans I wont be looking forward to buying my next Audi TT Coupe or a new condo... nor will I will be looking forward to paying more on my CC bills.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you totally crack me up. COME BACK TO SEATTLE WE MISS YOU
The Hot Chick Gang

July 2, 2004 at 10:05:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saturn used car is another saturn used car place to check out.

October 27, 2005 at 7:48:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

March 16, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home